Saturday, October 31, 2009

Final Inquiry Plan- Progress

In my plan, I talked about videotape two lessons before and after the presentation I am going ot show th etacher.
I have been talking to the teacher who I am going to work with about the inquiry plan process. After my showing her presenteation, we might actually just videotape the content she is teaching in just one lesson but use two different activities for the content. One is the one she has been using which is not very interesting and not effective teaching, the other one is using one of the activities I shared with her. Since it's going to be the same content, audiences can clear see and compare the students' participation and result of learning. In my inquiry plan, what I really want to to show is how PD opportunities help teachers' teaching and studetns' learning.

3 comments:

  1. Great- you are so luck to have a teacher that is willing to work with you on this. I like that there will be two different activites. Let us know how it is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome-can't wait to see your plans come together on tape. It will be very interesting to watch the students respond to both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to see how this plan works out and to see the students respond to the lessons. Great plan!

    ReplyDelete