Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Progress of Final Inquiry Plan

In my inquiry plan, I mentioned I am going to work with a new Chinese teacher in our district. I will videotape two lessons of hers: Before and after sharing my presentation.
I have been discussing the plan with the teacher; we might only videotape one lesson with a topic but with two different activities to approach the students. One is an ineffective, plain activity that most inexperience language teachers tend to do when they start the career without professional help, the other one is using one of the activities I will be sharing with her. Since it’s going to be the same content but different activities, the audiences could clearly see and compare the effect of each activity from students’ participation and the result of learning.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the new teacher is happy to work with you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really great! It is so nice to get help from teachers who know what they are doing :) Without teachers like you I probably would not be a teacher today!

    ReplyDelete